Yang ni Hanny try 2 kali dah… pada hanny sedap…
4 cakes Yee Mee
200gm medium-sized prawns, removed shell & vein
1/2 carrot, cut into strips
200gm Choy Sam (green leafy vegetable), peeled and washed
4 pcs Fish cakes, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups water
4 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp Shiao Xing Rice Wine – avoid
3 tsp salt
2 tsp white pepper
Thickener (adjust according to your preference):
6 tsp corn flour
10 tbsp water
1. Heat oil, saute garlic till fragrant.
2. Add in carrot & fish cakes. Stir well for 2 mins.
3. Add in water, bring to boil.
4. Add in choy sam & prawns. Simmer till cooked.
5. Add in thickener & eggs Simmer till gravy is thicken.
6. Add in seasonings. Off fire.
7. Arrange yee mee on a plate. Pour the gravy onto it. Serve hot.