Posted by admin
on Mar 30, 2011 in Brownies
| 3 comments
Kiriman ~ Nini
315gm unsalted butter (diced)
125gm choc powder
270gm caster sugar
300 gm rasberry jam – i use strawberry jam abt 180gm
5 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 1/2 tsp vanila esen
230gm plain flour – sieved
1/4 tsp baking soda – sieved
325gm cream cheese (at room temperature)
90gm caster sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanila esen
160gm raspberry (optional) – i used frozen strawberries
- Preheat oven at 160C.Line and grease a 10X10 square cake tin.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add in choc powder and cook until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and jam. Gradually, add in eggs and essence and stir until well combined.
- Fold in flour and soda. Pour batter into prepared cake tin. Meanwhile, prepare cheese topping.
- Beat cheese and sugar till light and creamy.
- Add in essence and eggs.
- Place batter into piping bag.
- Pipe batter over no 2.
- Drop in raspberries.
- Use a skewer or satay stick to swirl cheese mixture into the choc mixture to createa marbled effect.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until baked through.
Leave a Reply