Posted by admin
on May 11, 2011 in Makanan Laut
| 4 comments
cara kita ye… ~ Anim Penyulawa
300g prawns – shelled
petai – amount of your choice
4 tbsp blended chillies
1 clove garlic
tamarind pulp (take out the seeds)
1 big onion – sliced
salt n sugar to taste
3 tbsp cooking oil
- Pound shallots, garlic and tamarind pulp together.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Stir fry blended chillies till cook and throw in pounded ingredients and stir fry to fragrant.
- Put in prawns and petai. Keep stirring till all prawns and petai covered with chillies mixture.
- Throw in salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Lastly, throw in sliced big onion in and stir well till onion a bit soft. Enjoy!!!
Leave a Reply